Would you like simple tools to help balance work and home life commitments, while gaining insight into how to live and work with more harmony and flow?
Join us on this special Yoga and Work Freedom Retreat with Seasonal Yoga Teacher Laura Wills, who will offer gentle yoga tools to help balance work/home life, followed by an inspiring workshop by Life Coach Lucy Vignola who helps people find fulfilment and direction in work and life.
This special Retreat will begin with a two-hour gentle yoga workshop suitable for beginners. Seasonal Yoga is an integrated health system for Body, Mind and Spirit giving you techniques and exercises to restore and maintain health, using information dating back 5,000 years up to the present day. By making seasonal yoga an integral part of your daily routine you will protect your health, enhance your energy and improve your professional performance.
After a refreshment break, we'll begin the second part of the retreat, the Work Freedom Workshop.
Set yourself free to live your best life
- Make life and work consistent with your values and natural talents
- Live and work in a way that brings out the best in you
- Be actively progressing your dreams and heart's desires
When you know what makes you you, what makes you shine and what direction you want to take your life in, you can accurately and objectively see what parts of your life and work enhance you, and what needs to change to get you back on track to living your best life.
This is a self-awareness and life-design workshop where you will:
- Define your values, what you want and what makes you shine, and learn how to bring more of this into what you do now.
- Get the tools you need to powerfully, gracefully and continually shift the obstacles that get in the way of you living your best life.
- Renew your sense of purpose as you create focus and direction for where you want your life to go.
You'll complete this workshop with a clearer picture of who you are, what direction you want to take your life in, and what you need around you to feel good, happy and in harmony with your surroundings.
The price for this half day retreat is £55.
- 2 hours of yoga participation and instruction
- A 2 hour work/life freedom talk, workshop and live coaching
- An extended refreshment break for us to get to know eachother, with hot & cold drinks and biscuits *PLEASE TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY DIETARY RESTRICTIONS*
WHAT TO BRING:
- A yoga mat if you have one (please let us know in advance if you don't have one)
- A notebook and pen
Laura Wills teaches a varied and holistic style of yoga called Seasonal Yoga. She has written a programme called Seasonal Mindfulness which teaches mindfulness and meditation tools while connecting with the seasons, and she also runs a children's yoga based programme called Club Morgan. You can read more about Laura on her website here.
Lucy Vignola is a life and career coach (CPCC) who helps people get to grips with who they are, what they want, what makes them shine and what they need around them to live their best life.
12:30 - Arrive to venue in Petersfield, Hampshire
12:45 - Yoga workshop begins
14:45 - Refreshment break
15:30 - Work Freedom workshop begins
17:30 - Closing and goodbyes
TRAIN - Mainline station is Petersfield. The venue is a ten-minute walk from the station
CAR - there is a Pay & Display car park just behind the venue
REFUND POLICY: We are completely confident that this workshop can help anyone learn about the benefits of seasonal yoga, the basics of how to apply the tools in your yoga sessions, clarify your own definition of work freedom and formulate a plan to achieve it. However, if you participate fully in the workshop, following all instructions, and you still don't feel we've delivered on that promise, then we're happy to offer you a full refund.