I'm available for coaching sessions...
...on an ad-hoc basis, for when you need some clarity on a current life / work scenario, to help you clear the fog and give you the confidence you need to progress.
We can look at where you are now versus where you want to be, and what you need to do to get there. This is an ideal way to take advantage of my training and experience to help you get motivated, focussed and clear.
Ways to use a one-off session
- You want to launch a new project and could use some help defining your next steps
- You feel stuck in a current life / work situation and want clarity on the 'big picture' and how to shift to a new direction
- You're struggling with a dynamic that no longer feels right for you and the solution isn't showing itself
Why do I offer one-off sessions?
While there is benefit to building a long term relationship with a coach, I also understand that sometimes all you need is to talk through something happening right now. Taking one-off sessions as and when you need them can be useful, as there's no need for a long-term commitment, and you can get guidance as and when you need it.
I'm a Certified Professional Co-Active coach, accredited with The Coaches Training Institute since 2011. I've also completed the CTI Leadership Programme, and the Firework Career Coaching programme. My training means I’ve got the best of the best when it comes to the tools to help you live you best life.
It's Super Simple
- Send me a message (the link below will take you to a form) telling me what you want to use the session for.
- Give me some dates and times when would suit you for your call.
- I'll email you back with the date/time that works for both of us, along with a payment link.
- Your call is booked when you pay for it.
- I'll call you by phone or Skype when it's time for your call.
The coaching session is 55 minutes long and costs £125 / $170 / €145.
Already A Client?
If you're already a client of mine and you want to go straight to booking a call, click on the link below: